Sunday, February 12, 2006

It's time for me to fly....

Here is progress on the Olympic sox as of noon yesterday...

FYI - no pictures of knitting progress this week. I have opted out of bringing my camera on a business trip... I will update the pix next weekend...

9:30 am... All packed and ready to go. I brought a couple of extra knitting projects with me, including my UFO sock from the cruise... I have another pair of toe-up socks, a pair of Jaywalkers I want to start (toe-up, 2 at a time) and a pair of solid color to start a "design your own" sock... I think this should keep me busy this week while I hang in a hotel room after work... The best thing about a business trip? PLENTY of uninturrupted knitting time... The worst thing? My wonderful hubby and teenager are here, my kitties are here, my puppies are here and I am there :-(

I have my Munchies and my Dove chocolate, time to catch a plane to the Left Coast...