Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Ahhhh!

The surgery came out fine. I will have the results from the biopsy on Monday. My boob hurts, but it is healing with no problems.

This is from the Ponce Inlet in Florida... Ahhh... Ocean...

This morning, I got my offer from Phoenix. I will be going to Austin, TX on August 14th for a week or two of training then I will be officially moving to Arizona. Yes, that is August of THIS YEAR. Yup, 2 1/2 weeks from now. OH SH*T, we need to find someplace to live! I am going to talk to my boss today and find out what the relocation will be. I know the company will move us, but I need to find out if we qualify for corporate housing for a month or three until we find a place to live. Commuting from Albuquerque to Phoenix would put a hell of a lot of miles on the car! LOL!

I rented a spinning wheel from Village Wools and started teaching myself to spin wool into yarn. Man, this has to be one of the mostest bestest things! What an incredible, meditative, calming experience. OK, so the stuff I am spinning looks kinda crappy, but no biggie! It will take a lot of practice to get it right. I am really excited! In fact, I was looking forward to going home tonight and spinning some wool but hubby and I are going to be starting the moving process. We are planning to go down to Phoenix this weekend and start the house hunt.

It feels REALLY GOOD to have 90% of the uncertainty in life taken care of. Knowing I have a new job and getting the move started is a big relief. Once we have the news on Monday, all will be taken care of.

I am really going to miss all of the friends I have made here in Albuquerque. I still have family here and we will be back visiting regularly! I will have to make sure it's on a Tuesday so I can go to Stitch and Bitch and chat with the gals!