Thursday, December 21, 2006

Holiday Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends

Your Name: Laurie
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa wraps the presents.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Usually white lights at my parent's house.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope
5. When do you put your decorations up? No decorations on or in the house. Something about not being home for the holidays combined with the nasty combination pine sap and cat fur...
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Mom's brussel sprouts with roasted chestnuts!
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Waking up in the morning and running out to the living room to see what was under the tree.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I can't remember how old I was, but I found out from my friends.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We used to as kids, but we don't do that any longer
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? I don't... We travel home every year so we enjoy the one my parents put up.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Dread it!
12. Can you ice skate? Yes, still working on my pre-bronze moves for figure skating tests this year!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? A certain someone special (my hubby) got me this Florida Gator Christmas ornament when we lived in Altamonte Springs with a very special surprise attatched!
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Being with family
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Any pie that Dad makes!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Going home, hanging out with my family, watching manatees and fondue!
17. What tops your tree? Um... Nothing.... There is an angel on my parent's tree that drives their black lab nuts!
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving!
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Pat-a-Pan
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Depends, the chocolate/peppermint ones are good!