Thursday, July 14, 2005

Knitty stuff....

I wanted to show off some of the things I am working on and my finished stuff. This first item is my latest pair of sox I knitted with Toasty Toes Yarn (www.interlacementsyarns.com) on a pair of size 4 needles. I used 40 stitches, rounded heel and wedge toe.





This is the pair of sox I knitted for my knitting class at my LYS called "Knitting socks without a pattern". Not bad for my first attempt at freehand socks. I made it with Jaeger Baby Merino using size 3 needles and 44 stitches. It has a french heel and a star toe.





Last, but not least, my first attempt at a pair of socks... OK, I had NO CLUE what I was doing on this pair and the heel turn is up at the ankle :-) No biggie, they still fit, they are comfy and work great in my motorcycle boots.