Sunday, January 08, 2006

UFO Update



Since we live in the beautiful state of New Mexico, dealing with UFO's is a regular thing... In this case, UFO is an unfinished object...

Our first one is my hubby's scarf... Hopefully, I can finish it while he can still use it for the colder part of motorcycle riding season... We are about 1/3 of the way through this..








The second picture is the toe-up sock from the Socknitters knitalong group at Yahoo. After having a bit of a problem with holes in the toes when I first cast on, I have somehow figured out how to make the toes without the holes (must have been doing the increases wrong) and it is looking pretty good. The sock will be a twisted rib pattern when I am finished.

I need two projects on the needles when I am working on things like this, otherwise, I tend to go a bit stir-crazy...

We are going to hang with the in-laws this afternoon for our belated holiday celebration, it should be a lot of fun. Then, back home to watch more playoff football (YO! BCS! Take a hint from the pros, we NEED a playoff system) and more knitting...