Sunday, January 22, 2006

Yes, I am THAT cute...


Here is another pic of Ashley (aka Mooch) hanging out on my hubby's monitor...

It has been another busy week...

Still working on the Jaywalkers... I didn't like how loose the pair was that I was knitting on the size 1's with Opal, so I got some size 0's and was trying them on Lorna's Laces. I knit for a while and did a try on... They didn't go over my ankle. So, back to the size 1's on the Opal... I turned the heel today and now I am doing the gussett decrease... (Does this sound like a new dance step or what???) Hopefully, I will be ready to start the next one Tues or Wed of this week...

I am still working on hubby's scarf also... We will see if we can get that one wrapped up by the end of next weekend also...

Here is the progress on the Jaywalker... I like it :-)