Sunday, February 05, 2006

Stupor Bowl X-tra Large knit along...


Scout asked for folks to play in a Super Bowl knitting challenge. This here is my picture of the before... When we came home from the party, I started working on the socks again. Here they are as I am starting the heel flap...









Here is my progress through the game. After the game ended, I had finished the heel flap, turned the heel, picked up the gussett stitches and started the gussett decreases. I have a ways to go on the decreases before the straight foot part.

The party was great! We really had an excellent time! Hubby and I stayed at the Embassy Suites last night. It was a very romantic evening... We had a nice breakfast this morning, then went and did a bit of shopping (pet food, Stupor Bowl Food...)

Good game! Congrats to the Steelers! I give the game a B+, the commercials were a C-...