Tuesday, April 25, 2006

So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye

Yeeeee-up! That about sums it up!!!

Just finished packing (and WHO needs a backpack full of yarn for a 6 day trip???) and ready to head to the airport. I was shocked that everything fit into ONE carry-on suitcase! This time, I remembered to bring my USB cable for my camera in case I get a chance or three to update the blog...

In my pre-knitting days, I used to be pretty darn good at PSP and making tags and stationary. I haven't played around with it for a couple of years, but I just found my old stash of tags and tubes! Maybe I should get back into doing that. Most of the stuff I made tended to be a bit on the "cutesy" side...

I am so happy to be finally going on vacation. I got the A boarding pass printed yesterday for Cattle Call Airlines, so I am ready to rock and roll... I get to Orlando at 9pm (7pm mountain time) and will be on my way home... Yup, my parents are newly-retired, so I will be having a BLAST with them!!!

I will try to update. See everyone on Monday!!!!