Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Next stop: Phoenix

I made it to Phoenix in one piece....

I flew back in from Austin on Friday night. Saturday, we went out to lunch with the in-laws then went to Village Wools for their annual sale. Sunday, I finished up the packing and hit the road. I made it to Phoenix and checked into the hotel that I will call home for the next month and a half until we move into the new house...

Yesterday was the first day at the new job. I actually got a cube! It's a tight squeeze but I can live with it for another couple of months until we start the new fab up. The first day of work was great! I think this is going to be a great place to be. This is a new position that has never been done before so I will need a lot of flexability to cope with the changes that will happen over the next few months...

I brought my spinning wheel down here with me. Something clicked, I don't know how or why, but the whole drafting concept has finally took! I am having a blast doing some spinning after work...

Sorry it's so short, just wanted everyone to know I am here... I will post more later...