Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy VD everyone!!!


OK, so things aren't quite turning out as planned...

Knitting time??? Yeahright.... Been busy working! It's been fun! I come out here to learn new stuff and I end up teaching about past problems we have seen! Awesome experience, but no time to knit...

Today, I am away from my honey for Valentine's Day. Happy Valentine's Day, Sweetie!!! I am thinking about you lots and lots! I really miss you and I am looking forward to seeing you on Friday night ;-)

I also miss hanging with my SnB girlz tonight... I will be thinking about all of them while I am working on my Olympic socks tonight...

The weather here has been beautiful... No jacket required!!! I love being able to go outside in a short sleeve shirt and not freeze my butt off!!! I don't think I will be going anywhere nice for dinner tonight, probably just pick up some "bait" (AKA sushi) and have a quiet night in the hotel room...