Friday, February 17, 2006

Yeah! Finally on my way home...


Here are Mewstradamas and Roxie having fun with each other on the couch... They still haven't figured out that dogs and cats do not get along and are sworn blood enemies...

I got the suitcase packed up and checked out of the hotel this am... I am finishing up a few last minute things here at work then off to get some lunch, gas up the rental car and go to the airport... Cattle Call Airlines, my favorite...

I hope to have some pics up this weekend of the knitting I was able to do here in CA... The weather turned a little chilly yesterday. I am SO GLAD I packed a turtleneck and a sweater... I still have this stupid cold... The nice part is that this weekend is a holiday weekend at work, so I will have the day off on Monday... More knitting time!!! YIPPEE!!!

This Sunday is the start of the NASCAR season with the Daytona 500... It is really weird watching the race without my favorite driver behind the wheel this year... I am still trying to find another driver to cheer for... OK, I have been trying to find a new driver to cheer for for over a year now with no success... I may fall back on my hubby's favorite drivers, Tony Stewart and Kevin Harvick until I find someone else... Who knows???