Tuesday, March 07, 2006

California, Day 3


Woke up this morning and guess what??? It's raining again... Third day in a row... Hmmm, guess the bright orb of light in the sky has gone into hiding...

Since there are no pictures to update, everyone gets silly cartoon images for the next couple of weeks...

I am about to head off to work for another exciting day of audits... Good stuff... Tonight, I decided to go ahead and grab something to go on my way back to the hotel and spend the night in my room knitting and watching TV... Can you believe that my hotel doesn't have the Weather Channel??? I guess they don't want us to find out that the only thing going on in Northern California is rain for the rest of our natural lifetimes...

I still need to call Communknity to find out when they have their "social knitting night" this week... Today is Tuesday and I usually hang out with my stitch and bitch grrrlzzzz... I am really gonna miss them tonight... I will head down to the bar, get a glass of wine and knit along with them in the comfort of my room tonight... In-and-Out Burger is not the same cuisine as Flying Star, but we can make due... Hmmm, maybe room service is in order tonight...