Monday, March 13, 2006

California, Day 8


Here is one of the pictures of the sea lions that I went to the wharf to go out and see... Kinda feeling like this sea lion today...

Not much going on today... I did re-do my travel reservations... I am coming home on Wednesday now rather than Friday. I am looking forward to coming home, I really miss everyone... A 5 day trip is fine, but 10 days or 14 days really is way too much...

I made one last trip out to Communknity to get some more yarn... One of the girls there was working on a clapotis... Between her and Noelle, I am now going to try the Clapotis so I have a nice wrap for work... Someone thinks that it's OK to keep the air on FREEZING the entire day... I picked up some nice pink baby soft wool to make it with...

Still working on the socks... I am about to turn the heel on the Toasty Toes socks... Looking forward to that! I am hoping the pair will be done before I get back...