Monday, February 20, 2006

A wonderful day off...

Ashley (Boo) kitty being cute, as usual...

Not much going on today... Went to the LYS to get a couple of balls of yarn... I think I drove poor Jaime nuts... In and out of the store 3 times within an hour... I have picked up some new yarn for my next project. A nice gray sock yarn for some fun knitting...

After I got home, went to the airport and picked up the kiddo. At the airport, I ran into another fellow knitter... I gave her one of our SnB cards, I hope we see her at a meeting soon :-)

Tomorrow is our weekly SnB meeting... I am looking foward to being with the grrrlz again! I missed not being there with them last week. I will be casting on the new pair of socks and working on the Jaywalkers part deux...

Time to go get some sleep and work on getting rid of this cold...