Sunday, February 19, 2006

The Olympics are WAY COOL!!!

The most awesomest sport in the Olympics has got to be CURLING!!! The guy they are interviewing from Italy looks like one of the guitarists from Bare Naked Ladies! Way cool!!!

Here is my progress so far on my pair of Jaywalkers using Lorna's Laces in Georgetown. Of course, the color is totally washed out in the photo... This pair seems to be working out quite well...




Here is the yarn stash I got while I was in San Jose... I am excited about starting a pair of socks in the new Lana Grossa...

Thank Goodness tomorrow is President's Day, we get a day off of work!!! I plan to work on my socks and stop out at the LYS to see how they are doing after the break in this weekend...


I still have this stupid cold... Last night, I spent the night out on the couch cuz of the cough... The cough seems to have died down today, so I can sleep in bed tonight...

The Daytona 500 was a pretty interesting race... It was weird seeing someone else driving my guy's car... That car is truly cursed... Right at the end of the race, he gets hit and finishes in a really crappy position... Bummer... Jimmie Johnson won the race... The weather looked really crappy in Daytona today, glad we didn't go to the race this year...