Monday, January 30, 2006

Doing a Meme

OK, I read Scout's blog this am, I have a few minutes, I am going for it...

Instructions: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot.

Unraveling
Knitorious
Woman Obsessed
Scout's Knitted Swag
MookittyKnitting

I'm tagging anyone who has the time to do it.

What were you doing 10 years ago? I was going to school at University of Florida to get my degree in Chemical Engineering

What were you doing 1 year ago? Working as an engineer.

What were you doing 1 hour ago? Reporting out at a meeting. They wanted to know the progress of our current problem solving endeavor

List five creative things you want to achieve this year:
1. My first adult figure skating competition
2. Design and write my first creative sock pattern
3. Learn a camel spin
4. Learn to knit 2 socks on 2 circular needles
5. Make enough socks to last me through next winter

List five snacks you enjoy:
1. Smartees
2. Dove Milk Chocolate
3. popcorn
4. Snap peas - raw
5. Cheese - sticks, blocks, shredded, fried, baked, etc...

List five things you would do if money were no object:
1. Get a boat and mooring and live on it somewhere in the Eastern Carribbean
2. Open up my own no-kill home for kitties until they find a permanent family
3. Expand my yarn stash
4. Send my son to the best college for his chosen field
5. Go back to college and become an MD

List five bad habits:
1. Road Rage...
2. Procrastination
3. Not putting things away after I use them
4. Reacting right away rather than taking time to reflect on the situation
5. Intolerance of stupid people

List five things you like doing:
1. Knitting
2. Figure skating
3. Riding my motorcycle
4. Attending auto races (LOVE the smell!!!)
5. Getting to know people

List five favorite gadgets:
1. iPod!!!
2. Laptop - both work and home - COULD NOT live without them
3. XM Satallite radio
4. Ball winder and swift
5. Corkscrew

Name one thing you like about yourself: Plays well in the sandbox with others :-)