Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Jaywalkers are done!


Here is a picture of the completed pair of Jaywalkers. Roxie decided she didn't want to move off of the couch, so she is there too. The kitty behind Roxie is Boris...

I have gotten a start on my 2 socks on 2 circs project! The cast on was a bit confusing (if all else fails, READ THE DIRECTIONS). Once I cast on, the socks have been sailing! I am doing a simple alternate twisted rib on this pair so I can get the hang of the 2 sock thing... I think I like this. It seems to go at the same speed as one sock, but when I am done I will have a finished pair!!! No more second sock syndrome...

I made my travel arrangements for California. I leave a week from Sunday and come back the following Friday. 5 straight days of really hard work, should be fun!!!

Last night's Stich n Bitch was a great time. We had a blast bitching and knitting and being girls!